网上科普有关“泰戈尔经典英文短诗欣赏阅读带翻译”话题很是火热,小编也是针对泰戈尔经典英文短诗欣赏阅读带翻译寻找了一些与之相关的一些信息进行分析,如果能碰巧解决你现在面临的问题,希望能够帮助到您。
泰戈尔作为亚洲第一位获得诺贝尔文学奖的作家,是印度文学史上的一座丰碑。下面是我为大家整理的泰戈尔经典英文短诗,欢迎大家阅读!
泰戈尔经典英文短诗篇一
When Day Is Done
当时光已逝
If the day is done ,
假如时光已逝,
If birds sing no more .
鸟儿不再歌唱,
If the wind has fiagged tired ,
风儿也吹倦了,
Then draw the veil of darkness thick upon me ,
那就用黑暗的厚幕把我盖上,
Even as thou hast wrapt the earth with The coverlet of sleep and tenderly closed ,
如同黄昏时节你用睡眠的衾被裹住大地,
The petals of the drooping lotus at dusk.
又轻轻合上睡莲的花瓣。
From the traverer,
路途未完,行囊已空,
Whose sack of provisions is empty before the voyage is ended ,
衣裳破裂污损,人已精疲力竭。
Whose garment is torn and dust-laden ,
你驱散了旅客的羞愧和困窘,
Whose strength is exhausted,remove shame and poverty ,
使他在你仁慈的夜幕下,
And renew his life like a flower under
如花朵般焕发生机。
The cover of thy kindly night .
在你慈爱的夜幕下苏醒。
泰戈尔经典英文短诗篇二
DAY by day I float my paper boats one by one down the running stream.我每天把纸船一个个放在急流的溪中。
In big black letters I write my name on them and the name of the village where I live.我用大黑字写我的名字和我住的村名在纸船上。
I hope that someone in some strange land will find them and know who I am.我希望住在异地的人会得到这纸船,知道我是谁。
I load my little boats with shiuli flowers from our garden, and hope that these blooms of the dawn will be carried safely to land in the night.我把园中长的秀利花载在我的小船上,希望这些黎明开的花能在夜里被平平安安地带到岸上。
I launch my paper boats and look up into the sky and see the little clouds setting their white bulging sails.我投我的纸船到水里,仰望天空,看见小朵的云正张着满鼓着风的白帆。
I know not what playmate of mine in the sky sends them down the air to race with my boats!我不知道天上有我的什么游伴把这些船放下来同我的船比赛!
When night comes I bury my face in my arms and dream that my paper boats float on and on under the midnight stars.夜来了,我的脸埋在手臂里,梦见我的纸船在子夜的星光下缓缓地浮泛前去。
The fairies of sleep are sailing in them, and the lading is their baskets full of dreams.睡仙坐在船里,带着满载着梦的篮子。
泰戈尔经典英文短诗篇三
责备 Defamation
Why are those tears in your eyes, my child?为什么你眼里有了眼泪,我的孩子?
How horrid of them to be always scolding you for nothing?他们真是可怕,常常无谓地责备你!
You have stained your fingers and face with ink while writing--is that why they call you dirty?你写字时墨水玷污了你的手和脸这就是他们所以骂你龌龊的缘故么?
O, fie! Would they dare to call the full moon dirty because it has smudged its face with ink?呵,呸!他们也敢因为圆圆的月儿用墨水涂了脸,便骂它龌龊么?
For every little trifle they blame you, my child. They are ready to find fault for nothing.他们总要为了每一件小事去责备你,我的孩子。他们总是无谓地寻人错处。
You tore your clothes while playing--is that why they call you untidy?你游戏时扯破了你的衣服这就是他们说你不整洁的缘故么?
O, fie! What would they call an autumn morning that smiles through its ragged clouds?呵,呸!秋之晨从它的破碎的云衣中露出微笑。那末,他们要叫它什么呢?
Take no heed of what they say to you, my child.他们对你说什么话,尽管可以不去理睬他,我的孩子。
Take no heed of what they say to you, my child.他们把你做错的事长长地记了一笔帐。
They make a long list of your misdeeds. Everybody knows how you love sweet things--is that why they call you greedy?谁都知道你是十分喜欢糖果的这就是他们所以称你做贪婪的缘故么?
O, fie! What then would they call us who love you?呵,呸!我们是喜欢你的,那末,他们要叫我们什么呢?
猜你喜欢:
1. 泰戈尔经典英语诗歌精选
2. 泰戈尔《新月集》经典诗歌欣赏
3. 泰戈尔诗集中英文摘抄
4. 泰戈尔优美的英文诗歌
5. 泰戈尔优美爱情诗英文
英文句子摘抄带翻译
人不必须要生得漂亮,但却必须要活得漂亮。以下我为大家介绍英语优美文段摘抄大全,欢迎大家阅读参考!
优秀的英语散文:你值得更好的社交圈
There is a saying that who you socialize with defines who you are.
有一句话叫:你的社交关系决定了你是什么样的人。
I find it very inspiring.
我觉得这非常醍醐灌顶。
Find a healthier socializing way.
找些更有营养的社交方式吧。
Don't fall into the pit of gossip, especially not in the office.
别掉进八卦的深坑,尤其不要在职场里。
The reason some people participate in workplace gossip in the first place is that they are afraid of being isolated.
有些人参与职场八卦的原因是:他们害怕被孤立。
If this is exactly your situation, then you are drinking poison to quench thirst.
如果这说的正好是你,那么你这就是饮鸩止渴了。
One of the worst things of workplace gossip is that it does not have much logic. Participants simply hope that other people will recognize their opinions so that they themselves can get emotional satisfaction.
职场八卦最要命的一点是它并没有太多真正的逻辑,参与者们只是单纯希望其他人都来认可自己的观点,进而得到情绪上的满足。
People who share the same opinions as them are friends, otherwise they are enemies.
观点一致就是朋友,观点不一致就是敌人。
Whether the gossip concerns the family life of a colleague or private life of a celebrity, it is essentially the same.
不管八卦内容是同事的家长里短,还是明星私生活,本质上都是这样。
Such kind of socializing will not give you any chance of self-improvement. Instead, it may lead you to a moral abduction.
这样的社交不会给你带来任何自我提升的机会,还可能让你遭遇道德绑架。
It would be better for you to take some courses and learn skills that interest you on your spare time.
不如利用业余时间去参加些课程,学一些自己感兴趣的技能。
Or you can join some hobby groups and meet like-minded people.
或者是参加一些兴趣组织,找一些志同道合的人。
There goes an old saying: We would rather fight with a sensible person than argue with an idiot.
有句老话说得好:常与同好争高下,莫与傻瓜论短长。
优秀的英语散文:请不要成为道德绑架的帮凶
There are many kinds of panic.
恐慌有很多种。
And one of the most terrifying one of them all is moral panic.
而其中最可怕的之一就是道德恐慌。
Moral panic is defined as public anxiety or alarm in response to a perceived threat to the moral standard of the society.
所谓的道德恐慌指的是:当一个社会的道德规范感受到一个可见的威胁时,人们对这个威胁表现出的公开不安和警惕。
The road to moral panic has several stops.
通往道德恐慌的道路上有很多站。
The first is concern.
其中的第一站就是?担忧?。
This concern spreads from person to person, and is amplified by cultural forces until rational concern becomes irrational fear.
这种担忧会从一个人传给另一个人,并且会被文化力量增幅放大,直到最终理性的担忧变成了非理性的恐惧。
People come to believe something terrible is happening. Something they cannot see. Something they can't control.
然后人们就会开始相信,有什么可怕的事情正在发生。这是一种他们看不见的东西。这是一种他们无法控制的东西。
It has come for others. It will come for them.
这个东西已经发生在别人身上了。而它总有一天会发生在我们自己身上。
The result of this can be very dangerous because, whether or not the threat is real, the response certainly is.
这种现象的结果可能会很危险,因为,不管那个威胁是真是假,人们采取的应对行为显然都是真的。
And it is often excessive.
而且这些应对行为常常是过激的。
For example, you may know the disastrous witch-hunt in the Western history.
比如,你可能知道西方历史里那段灾难性的?女巫狩猎?运动。
Too many innocent people died in it.
有太多的无辜的人因它而死。
So ask yourself: What's more terrifying? Fear? Or the frightened?
所以,问问你自己吧:到底什么更可怕?是恐惧本身?还是那些感到恐惧的人?
优秀的英语散文:有些小确幸,金钱真的买不来
Whenever I began to clean the house, my routine is to turn on my husband's PS3 and play my music folder (which contains a great variety of artists, might I add) but just a moment ago I grabbed a seat to take a little break and as I was sitting.
每当开始在家打扫卫生的时候,我的惯例是把丈夫的PS3打开,播放里面我的音乐文件夹(容我插一句,里面有我添加的许多风格迥异的音乐艺术家作品),不过刚刚,我找了张椅子准备坐下来休息一会儿。
Chris Botti came on, the song, "Embraceable You" and it relaxed me and I had become so comfortable in my seat that my mind drifted away to a beautiful scene of a moment of mine back in time and right then I said to myself "This is what I love".
克里斯波提的歌开始放了,是那首?想要拥抱你?,听着我感觉异常轻松,身心愉悦,思绪飘散回往昔种种美好时刻,我对自己说,?这是我钟情的时刻。?
I love a peace of mind. I mean, you just can't buy that. I often find myself reveling in the many moments I'm blessed to receive that provides my environment to be at ease.
我喜欢精神上的宁静祥和。说真的,这不是钱能买的。在很多时候我的精神都处于亢奋之中,我尤其希望能有这样的时刻来放松身心。
And right now, I'm alone, the house has a wonderful aroma in the air, the music is playing, the door is ajar , the fan is on, the windows are open and the sun is shining so bright that it gives my place the perfect light. Aah!!! I love this feeling!
此时此刻,我一个人独处,房子里弥漫着芬芳,音乐在播放,门半掩着,风扇开着,窗户开着,窗外阳光耀,眼家里的光线恰到好处。这一切契合着我的心境。
No one is calling me, knocking at my door and there is no loud hustle and bustle outside.
没有人打电话来,没有人敲门,外面也没有熙然嘈杂声。我不禁开始思考,主啊,要做什么才能换来一次这样的时刻。
Then I started thinking, Lord, what did I do to deserve this moment? Never mind, I just want to enjoy it. Thank you Lord for allowing me this peaceful feeling of freedom. I hope all that maybe reading this can soon indulge in a mental pleasure such as this. There is nothing like it.
这也没有关系,现在我要及时行乐。谢主隆恩,让我享受到心无所事,随遇而安。我希望阅读到这篇文章的人也能尽快感受到类似的精神愉悦。再没有什么感觉能与之媲美了。
英文句子摘抄带翻译如下:
1、Fake friends never betray in front of you. They always do it behind you.假朋友从不会当面背叛你,都是背后。
2、god helps those who help themselves.天助自助者。
3、Forget others' faults by remembering your own.想想自己的错,会忘却别人的过。
4、Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times.即使在最黑暗的日子里,也能寻到幸福。
5、Don't judge someone's past, when you haven't walked their journey!如果你没有经历过别人所经历的事情,就不要去评判一个人的过去!
6、Fading is true while flowering is past.凋谢是真实的,盛开只是一种过去
7、Fallen into the trap,for you are too greedy,it's not because of others cunning.会上当,不是因为别人太狡猾,而是因为自己太贪。
8、all or nothing, now or never .要么没有,要么全部。要么现在,要么永不。
9、great hopes make great man.伟大的理想造就伟大的人。
10、Be nice to people on the way up, because you'll need them on your way down.向上爬时,对遇到的人好点,因为掉下来时,你还会遇到他们。
关于“泰戈尔经典英文短诗欣赏阅读带翻译”这个话题的介绍,今天小编就给大家分享完了,如果对你有所帮助请保持对本站的关注!
本文来自作者[沙雨小仙女]投稿,不代表电商号立场,如若转载,请注明出处:https://zuogetu.com/cshi/202501-855.html
评论列表(4条)
我是电商号的签约作者“沙雨小仙女”!
希望本篇文章《泰戈尔经典英文短诗欣赏阅读带翻译》能对你有所帮助!
本站[电商号]内容主要涵盖:国足,欧洲杯,世界杯,篮球,欧冠,亚冠,英超,足球,综合体育
本文概览:网上科普有关“泰戈尔经典英文短诗欣赏阅读带翻译”话题很是火热,小编也是针对泰戈尔经典英文短诗欣赏阅读带翻译寻找了一些与之相关的一些信息进行分析,如果能碰巧解决你现在面临的问题,...